4.02.2008

I got tagged!

Ok well Steph tagged me, so I guess this is a must do now! =)
Here are the rules: Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So on to my 7 things...
1. I always have to have a blanket on me when I'm on the couch or in bed, even if I'm already hot. I know... weird!
2. I hate socks. I mean reallllllly hate socks. I hate the way they feel when I have them on without shoes. As soon as my shoes come off, they do too. Also, I wear them inside out. Again, I know.... weird!
3. I have the tv on 99% of the time, even if I'm not watching it, it's on. Most of the time, when I'm too busy to watch it, I have it paused (such as now) instead of just turning if off.
4. I love scrapbooking. I've made many for friends and family, but never for myself. Why is this? Hmmm....
5. I have 3 poems published. Bet you didn't know that.
6. My brother named me. He told my parents they could name me what they wanted, but he would call me Marissa no matter what. He was only 6 at the time.
7. I haven't worn shorts since I was in high school (freshman or sophomore). I mean like as an outfit, I have over a swim suit or something like that, but not for long period of time. You will NEVER see me in shorts. I wear jeans.... that's it.
I do not have that many blogger friends, so I'm tagging the ones I do have (that haven't been tagged already).
1. My best friend -Aimee
2. Amanda
♥Marissa♥

0 comments: