3.25.2008

I Can Make You Thin!

Ok, so I can't, but Paul McKenna can!

Let me first start out by saying, WOW, I love this way of life. It's amazing! Other than being sick right now, I've never felt better. I feel more positive and I enjoy waking up each day to see the changes in my life (and body)! I really believe this is going to.... actually, no, I KNOW THIS IS going to work for me. I have no more excuses and I don't want any. I like this.... and it works!

So.... backing up, have any of you heard of the new TV show on TLC called "I Can Make You Thin?" If not, it's this guy, Paul McKenna who has 4 golden rules to losing weight and living healthier. Most of you are going to read the rules and think "well duh, those rules are common sense! How could you not know that?" But truth is, he (McKenna) makes it sound so simple and makes it easy to understand and put it into practice. So here they are....

The 4 Golden Rules
1.When you are hungry, EAT!
2.Eat what you want, not what you think you should
3.Eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful
4.When you think you are full, STOP eating!

So yeah, I've been doing this since saturday and amazingly, it WORKS! I mean it. It really works. I first told myself I wasn't going to blog until I had been doing this for 2 weeks and really lost some weight.... but no need to wait... I've lost 4 pounds! Can you believe it? The best part, I've eaten everything I always do, just WAY LESS!!! No more counting calories, eating things b/c they are better for me and hating them, and no more feeling guilty about every bite I take. Instead, I'm enjoying every second I'm eating. I can't wait to be hungry again to eat and see how little I have to eat to feel full. I just love this!

Anyway, the point of my blog is to share my new found love! It has really changed me. Changed my mind frame and my way of thinking. Changed (drastically) my relationship with food. It changed my outlook on life and how I see myself. That's what I'm most thankful for. I feel good about myself for the first time in a long time. And I'm not having to starve myself, eat things I don't enjoy, feel guilty about eating things I'm not "supposed" to or beat myself up for not working out and following my plan I set for myself. I'm now living my life and enjoying every second. So for all of you who are wanting more info about this, email me or go HERE and sign up for free. "I Can Make You Thin" is on sundays on TLC at 9 pm. Check it out and check out the videos on the website as well. This too can change your life!

I will post again as I continue to lose weight! Believe me, I wouldn't be blogging about this if I didn't feel it was REAL and that it WORKS!


♥Marissa♥

2 comments:

Steph V said...

Good for you girlie! I don't even want to know how much I've gained laying in bed for 5 days straight and eating fast food. The thing that works best for us is also cooking at home. I eat so much less when we cook and eat only at home. We have always been bad about eating out but doing better. The yummy food at restaurant is so much harder to stop eating when you are full vs. the stuff we cook at home. That and I keep zero junk food at home, so I only have healthy stuff to snack on - fruits, veggies, cheese, rolled up lunch meat, etc.

Good luck...hope it continues to work for you!

Steph V said...

I tagged you!

Go to my blog to see what I mean!!

Love ya!