3.24.2008

Happy Easter!


Hey guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a pretty good day here at home. Unfortunately both the boys were sick =( so we didn't do much, but it was actually nice to take it easy for a change. Hank loved hunting for the easter eggs we dyed and he loved his easter basket the bunny brought him. So overall, it was a great weekend.

So on another note, in a few days I'm gonna be 25. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Looking back I realize how fast the last 25 years have gone by and I'm really not ready for the next 25 to fly by even quicker. There is so much I want to do and I'm not ready for my boys to grow up just yet. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's actually kind of scary to think I'm (almost) half way to 50!! So until my birthday is actually here, I'm not going to talk to think about it anymore. =)

I have a prayer request once again. My friend Stephanie (you can read her blog here The Vandagriff Family) was admitted to the hospital over the weekend for a staff infection in her eye. Luckily they caought it before it entered her bloodstream, but Dr's are still trying to figure out how to get the swelling to go down. She is better today, but will stay in the hospital another 24 hours to continue the stronger antibiotics. The area around the source of infection is still very red and swollen, so they are watching that and trying to decide their next step (possibly drain it). She is doing as good as can be expected, but misses her babies (JD and MacKenzie) and wants to go home. Please ask God to help heal her and give her dr's the answers they need to treat her qucikly. Thank you for all your prayers for Stephanie and everyone else, including our family. They are very appreciated.

Just a quick update -- BABY COY IS HOME!!! Yay!! He went home 2 weeks before his actual due date, which is truly amazing!!! He is adjusting well to being home and his mommy and daddy are adjusting to the joys (and hard times ha) of parenthood!! The lack of sleep shocks everyone is seems! lol =) Keep up with his journey and all that is changing in his and their life here.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the nice weather (at least we are having beautiful days here in San Antonio)!! Love to all of you...


0 comments: