6.16.2008

Q & A

A Little Q&A

Like Stephanie, I too am trying to find any reason to avoid the dishes, folding laundry, cleaning the game room and starting dinner. I have a "case of the mondays" and don't feel like doing any of the above, so instead I'm here.... doing this...

Favorite Person in the World? One person? Everyone knows it's not possible to have just ONE favorite person. I have many favorites, but all for different reasons. My 3 boys! They are on the top of my list for sure. As well as my mom, gma and the rest of my family (including my bestest!)

Favorite food? Most everyone should know this. Mac and Cheese! DUH!! And pizza.... =)

Quirks about you? I have many! I have a certain place in my pantry where everything goes. I know when Shay gets something out of there it won't end up in the same place so I (secretly) go in after him and put it where it belongs! =)

Any regrets in life? Of course, everyone has regrets. But I do at the same time believe they are lessons learned.... but that doesn't mean I don't wish I would have done things differently. People I wouldn't have waste time on and people I would have rather spent more time with. There are things I wish I would have said to some and things I wish I could take back. Mostly, I wish I would have listened to my mom and trusted she knew better than me. Maybe then I wouldn't have been in such a rush to "grow up." I would have FINISHED SCHOOL!! Don't get me wrong... I love my life and everything I have and I know every choice I made or didn't make got me to where I am today, so I'm thankful, I just hope my children will learn to listen more, talk back less and trust that we know more than they think we do!

Favorite Blog recently? Without a doubt Angie's! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't read it (if she has posted). I feel as tho I really know her and it's because of her I feel my outlook on life and love and most importantly, faith has changed the most. And my other is reading about Baby Coy. Ann Marie and Chris' strength, courage and faith really makes me thankful for all I have in my life. They are all amazing people!

Worst job you’ve ever had? Working at KinderCare. I hated seeing the way some of those kids were raised, or should I say, not raised. It was so sad and as much as I love children, there is something different about taking care of others peoples kids..... it's NOT for me!

What job would you pay NOT to have? A mortician!

Favorite Bible verse right now?
"So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Got any confessions? I bite my nails when I'm upset or stressed. I know.... terrible habit and I hate it!

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Honestly? I'd go on a shopping spree. Ha. I hardly ever buy myself anything anymore. I love to shop for my kiddos (and hubby) more, so I'd love to be "forced" to actually spend money on me. =)

Favorite thing about your house? I love having 4 boys right here next door! It's awesome and we live in a huge cul-de-sac so it's great for them to ride their 4-wheelers in! I love having a gameroom and I love my closet!

One thing you are bad at? These days, saving money! UGH! Something always comes up and I need to spend it.... hmmm... how does that happen? =)

One thing you’re good at? I love to write and I'm told I'm good. Maybe I am, who knows, but I know I love it. I also think I'm good at being a mom. That's something to be proud of, if I do say so myself! I'm good at coming up with good personal gifts for people.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I'd be able to stay home and have a good paying job!! =)I'd also like to live here but somehow be closer to my family because I miss them!

Who would you like to meet someday? I'd love to meet my great grandma. I hear all these stories about her, but I'd love to be able to know her.

Who is your real life hero? My mom. She somehow always manages to keep going when most people would have given up by now. She does whatever needs to be done for her family, no matter what it takes. I also really admire Angie and Ann Marie and Chris for all they are going thru. I can't even begin to imagine.

When are you most relaxed? Relaxed? What's that? Probably late at night in bed when I finally have a little alone time to do whatever I want.... like watch my DRV shows!

What stresses you out? My house looking like a tornado came thru it! My kiddos whining all day! AHHHHHHHHHH! Knowing I have a million things to do before friday....

Why do you blog? TO VENT! to brag, to write, to just do something for myself. I enjoy it and I hope others enjoy reading it.

Now copy and repost. Surely there is something you too can put off...

♥Marissa♥

1 comments:

Aimee' said...

you could have picked up the phone and called your bestest....uh huh...