6.14.2008

Prayer List Continues...

Real quick I want to ask all of you to be praying for my neighbor and her dad (and family). Her dad found out a few months ago he has cancer (again) and he has been having treatment since then. Sadly, the radiation has somehow caused a hole in his esophagus and they have found two tumors as well.

They are looking into options for surgery as I type this. There is a chance they will have to remove pretty much everything above his stomach (esophagus, trachea, etc) and then reattach his stomach almost up in his throat. I'm not quite sure how they do that, or exactly what is done, but in his position, it would more than likely not give him much quality of life if that is the surgery that is done.

PLEASE send many many prayers up for him. For his dr's to find a better way to fix the problem. For them to give him more time here with his family. Please ask that God gives Kathee the courage she needs to raise Jake (Hanks best friend) and manage to handle whatever outcome her father gets. Just ask the Lord to protect her and her family in this time. I can't imagine what she is going through, all I do know is she is one tough woman and I admire her strength. Pray that strength will not fade.

I have seen what miracles prayers can do in the lives of those I have asked you to pray for.... so please, once again keep praying! We are praying for all of you and I only hope you keep praying for us.
♥Marissa♥

0 comments: