3.10.2009

As H would say "Oh yeah baby"

So for those of you who know me, know shopping is seriously a "sport" for me. I have always been the "go to person" when someone is looking for that perfect gift or a really good deal.... but even I surprise myself sometimes!!!

I couldn't help myself so I just had to share my oh-so-fun-and-new-addiction.....

COUPONING!!!

I don't mean just coupons for $.30 off something, I mean FREE stuff baby! Please tell me, who doesn't like to get things for FREE??? Even better, stuff you USE or NEED???? If you say you don't, then you can go ahead and leave right now.... lol....

Getting on with it..... I will now share with you my bargains of the day..... and yes, I'm sure there will be even more tomorrow and I can only hope more after that and after that and .... well.... you get the picture.... or you can see the picture.... whatever --





Alright, so I know you guys are thinking "ok, so what.... you bought some stuff....blah blah" but first, before I share the secret, I want to know what you think all this cost???
**CHECK BACK TOMORROW for ANSWER and MOST GREAT DEALS AND STEALS**


1 comments:

Aimee' said...

guess it wouldnt be fair if i made my "educated" guess, right? ;)