4.03.2009

Cuz I'm good at procrastination

Outside My Window… is our backyard, but from where I'm sitting, I can see the cul-de-sac behind our house and the houses on the other street..... that look just like ours.... blah. At least our landscaping looks better than theirs! ha

I am thinking… that I should be napping instead of on here since I've been up since 3 am!

From the kitchen… we got our new dishwasher installed today, yet I can't use it for 24 hours (at least) due to the "glue" needing to dry!!! AH, what's one more day of doing the dishes after doing them by hand for the last, lets see.... um.... 10 months...yeah that's right, 10 LONG months and almost cutting my knuckle off!!

I am wearing… my shirt and underwear because I'm laying in bed beind lazy! lol... actually I'm laying in bed doing much needed work on my computer.... yes folks, i do have WORK to do on the computer, while reading blogs of course! =)

I am creating… it's a secret! You'll have to wait and see when i'm done!!

I am going… to wrap this up, chill out/rest until Jace gets up from his nap and then it's off to Best Buy, Staples, Walmart, Hanks school, Walgreens, possibly Target and home.... doesn't that sound like fun with kiddos in tow?!?!? then it's laundry time, but TGIF!!!!! (hey -- maybe i'll wait til the hubby gets home and i'll go to walgreens and target ALONE -- whatcha think?)

I am reading… obviously this at the moment. Actually I was just thinking earlier that I want to find a good book to get into.... any suggestions??? Preferrably something based on facts... I'm not much of a "fiction" person.

I am hoping… this is all turns out how I have planned!!!

I am hearing… silence...and it's the BEST "sound" in the world!

Around the house… you will find MUCH that needs to be done...but NOTHING that can't wait until tomorrow =)

One of my favorite things… is a quiet evening with my hubby, watching a movie, laying in bed, catching up with each other and all that good stuff.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: considering it's FRIDAY, I'd have to say plans for the weekend as of now are to just do what we want. It's nice to not have anything going on and just be here with no expectations. I'm seriously super excited it's finally here!!

Got anything you wanna share?

3 comments:

Aimee' said...

I've been doing dishes by hand for ummm...2 1/2 years!! Our next house WILL have a dishwasher AND a huge garden tub!

Unknown said...

Ten Thousand Splendid Suns, Kite Runner, Water for Elephants, or Devil in the White City - all fantastic books with a little bit of facts. (Devil in the White City has the most facts)

Unknown said...

Devil in the White City, Ten Thousand Splendid Suns, Kite Runner, or Water for Elephants (all have great facts). Awesome books - you should read them all.