4.08.2009

Lil' Bits of Life

Do you ever feel like everything/one around you has just gone mad? Like they are on something and forgot to give you some? Lately, I can't help but want to yell at any/every one and inform them of what a huge idiot they are!!!

People can't drive. People are so inconsiderate. It seems to get a job these days, whether it's at a fast food place, supercenter, grocery store or a department store, you have to have NO qualifications. They hire anyone.... so for those of you who can't find a job, just head up to your local supercenter and submit an application. If you can push a button, you'll get the job. O wait, you'll get the job just for being interested. Try it.... I bet I'm right. =)

As you can see, from my lack of posts about the *steals and deals* I've been getting, I shop.... a lot. Like I have nothing else to do, I probably go to at least 1 store twice a day. Yes, I did say ONE store TWICE. So it seems I'm becoming an expert on these "inexperienced" employees of the stores I frequent often. I don't want to point fingers or out any stores, but I have YET to come across one person that rings me up at ANY store that gets it. They look at me like "wow, how'd you manage to pay $1 oop (out of pocket) for $56 worth of stuff? They seem so amazed like I have some big secret, but truth is, it's no secret at all. It's actually aggrivating to me to think it's even taken me this long to figure out what is "common sense" to me now. O well... better for me I guess that they don't know! lol

So anyway.... it's humpday.... aka wednesday, which means tomorrow is the last day of the week for us, since friday is Good Friday, and today is just about over at this point. Normally this is a great news.... but right now, this is stressing me out to the max!!! I can't even tell you how much is going thru my head right now of all the things I need to do (or should be doing) but I don't even know where to start. I'm a little overwhelmed, so I am doing what do best, laying in bed, blogging. Seems like a good idea to me!! Dontcha think??

Since I'm procrastinating all the important things I need to take care of, I wanted to update you guys and let you know I'll soon be changing my Lil' Bits of Life blog to much more than my weight loss journey. Yes, I plan to fix it and change it up quite a bit and use it to continue selling my "miracle" diet pills (lol) but my goal is for it to be so much more than that. I hope you all will fall in love with it as much as I have fallen in love with my idea and plan. I have been praying a LOT about what my next step is. Where I'm supposed to be going, and I truly feel God has opened the doors for me that have recently come into the light. I'm so incredibly thankful for all the changes taking place in my life right now and I hope to share all of the details with you guys soon, but for now, please jump on over to Lil' Bits of Life and click the FOLLOW ME link to start following me. I hope within the next week to have things up and going and I'll be blogging much more often!!! I'll be sharing all my "secrets" to all my deals and steals and so much more.... Please, pass along my blog to anyone you think would enjoy it or benefit from it. I'd greatly appreciate the help getting my *new business* out there.

Alrighty then, that's about it for now. I guess it's time to get busy doing the things that must be done before tomorrow, but don't forget to keep an eye out for the new changes going on over at Lil' Bits of Life and start following me..... you'll be glad you did.... cuz "every little bit counts" and I'll show you how to make every little bit matter.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marissa, this is Rachel Ryan Broussard. I haven't talked to you in like 5 years but I was reading your blog about your weight loss and it sounds just like my life. I have a 10 month old and I have been trying for almost a year now to lose all the weight but i still have almost 10 to go. I am interested in the product you have been using. If you dont mide would you please send me some info. My blog is thebroufamily.blogspot.com or email at racheleeryan@yahoo.com. Thanks girl, look forward to hearing from you