4.22.2009

Here we go...

Well, I'm back and it's ready.... well, as ready as it's gonna be until I figure out how to do all the things I want.... ugh who would have thought all those years in computer classes would slowly leak from my brain and I feel like a complete idiot trying to do things I used to be able to do with my eyes closed! Sheesh..... talk about being overwhelmed and AGGRIVATED!

Anyway, go on and head over to Lil' Bits of Life and check out all the changes going on. Excuse the mess and ignore the many changes that will be happening in the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll get the background, color, header and font issues figured out soon (or maybe someone here will come to my resuce?!?!?) and then it will be ALLLLL good! =)

Go see if there is something that you might be interested in. Losing weight. Saving Money. Finding comfort and understanding from someone who has/is going through all the same things you are. Learn new things about yourself, your spouse, your children and your life. Make changes that will improve who you are, who you want to be, and what you want to do. Get organized. Gain the confidence in your abilities as a mother and wife, and mostly, as a woman. The possibilities are endless. So many things are happening over at Lil' Bits of Life, so be sure to check back often and see what's new and learn how to make every Lil' Bit of YOUR life count!

0 comments: